Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Don't Give Up (Part 2)



God Worked today greatly to restore my iPod.

OK, yesterday you may have read how my iPod was having problems, so I went to plug in my iPod earlier today just to see if it would sync and I prayed over and over "God, please fix it, please." He did! The moment I plugged it in it started to sync with no errors. I was so thankful. Now I have all my songs back but the main button still needs to be fixed. For now, as my mom said, "treat it like a very expensive mp3." Which means, only listen to the music to cut back on the wear and tear. I guess I shouldn't be surprised when God answers my prayers with my iPod - my iPod was an answer to prayer when I won it in a drawing a year and a half ago!

Thanking God for all he has done!

The amazing Power of prayer. He knows our prayers before we pray them, while we are asking for our needs He will go ahead and answer them.

God is NOT dead, He's alive and working in many.



"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving."
Psalms 69:30  

God Bless,

Ashley M. Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment