Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Don't Give Up (Part 1)




Today my iPod was messed up and the main button was not working. To be honest I was very upset. I grabbed my bible and went into a room, shut the door, sat down on the floor, and prayed. I was just about to give up. 

For about five minutes I had silence with God. Then my mom called me out, gave me my iPod and showed me that the button will work some and that my iPod is still good for music.  When I went to look at the music all that was there was a song by Calling Glory “Don’t Give Up.” 

When I listened to it I cried in Joy and Sadness. I was happy and relieved.  I shouldn’t give up. God gave me hope. He knows my heart, He knows I love music so he used “Don’t Give Up” to give me hope. It gave me so much hope that I thanked God constantly. 

Oh, How GREAT Is Our God. I should give things like this up to God and let Him take care of this, but, sometimes God uses these things so we will draw closer to Him. To pray and to give all our worries to Him and that’s what I did. I gave it up to him and he gave me a song of hope. 

God gives us hope when we are broken, IF we go to Him and not to the people of this world. Only God can give true Joy that last forever. God is the same Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.

 

"The plans of the heart belong to man,
    but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.
 All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes,
    but the Lord weighs the spirit.
 Commit your work to the Lord,
    and your plans will be established.
 The Lord has made everything for its purpose,
    even the wicked for the day of trouble.
 Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord;
    be assured, he will not go unpunished.
 By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for,
    and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.
 When a man's ways please the Lord,
    he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him."
Proverbs 16:1-7

Other Inspiring Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-LWI6-Zgbk

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WDZYYWNX


God Bless,

Ashley M. Jones




Linking up today with:

No comments:

Post a Comment